REAPDIGITAL LIMITED(“Reapdigital,RD,Alavi”, “Company”, “our”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of its customers (“Customers”) and potential customers (“Potential Customer”) and of its Customers’ current and potential clients/users (“”End Users” )(also referred to in this document as “you” and “your”) , with respect to their use or interaction with ReapDigital’s Alavi platform and other related digital marketing services (the “Services”) and/or our website located at www.alavi.ai (the “Website”), and is committed to protect the personal information that is collected from or shared by Customers, Potential Customers and End Users.
01. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any personal information.
02. Which information we may collect on our Customers, Potential Customers, or End Users?
We may collect, access and process several types of data and information:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity of the individual from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of aggregated, statistical or otherwise any technical information and behavioral analysis which is not associated with any identified or identifiable individual. Such Non-personal Information may contain, among other things, aggregated information concerning users’ operation system and browsers, smart-phone and OS’s version, screen resolution, duration of usage of the Website or Services, click-stream, keyboard language, analysis of advertising campaigns results, etc.
- Other type of information is information relates to an identified or identifiable living individual or such information that with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual (“Personal Information”). For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- The Personal Information that we do collect consists of the following types of information:
- Contact details provided voluntarily by Customers and Potential Customers in connection with usage of the Services and/or the Website, including without limitation name, e-mail address, phone number, address, title etc.
- Contact details provided voluntarily by Potential Customers to third parties, who provided us with such contact details and assured us that you have authorized such third parties to provide such information to others.
- Content that you generate, or your actions in your use of your account in the Services or of the Website.
- Postage, billing and other information used to transact and deliver through the Services.
- Information you voluntarily provide through the Services or to our support personnel for the purpose personalization of your interface with the Services.
- We may collect Personal Information about Customers and Potential Customers’ interaction with our Services and Website, such as impressions of and reactions to our advertisements, and information related to our communications with you. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) and software Customers and Potential Customers’ use when they access our Services or our Website. This information could include the following: Device type, ID for advertising, unique device token, operating system, information regarding your clicks, views and engagement with our advertisement Website and Services, information concerning your traffic to and from the Services and Website, your referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, your web log information, and your location information, including location information from your mobile device or as can be derived from your IP address.
- Please keep in mind – that most mobile devices, mobile operating systems and browser software, allow you to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, by any application, in the applicable settings menu.
- The contents of your interaction with our customer support or sales departments, which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts.
- Information that is provided to us by job candidates (“Candidates”), when they apply for work with us.
! IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT AND REQUIRE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO REFRAIN FROM PROVIDING US WITH, ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF END USERS.
ReapDigital does not collect, access, store or process any End User Personal Information.
All Customers are obligated to refrain from providing ReapDigital/Alavi with any Personal Information of End Users.
To avoid any accidental access to End User Personal Information which may arise from our access to Customer’s Social Network Advertiser Accounts in the scope of our provision of Services, ReapDigital requires all its Customers and all Customers are obligated to provide us only the minimum access permissions to their Social Network Advertiser Accounts, in a manner that does not allow us to access any Personal Information of End Users (e.g. providing ReapDigital the role of Advertiser in Customer’s Facebook business page as further explained by Facebook here).
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT AND UNDERTAKE TO HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSON AND PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, TO ALLOW THE USE OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO ALLOW REAPDIGITAL TO ACCESS, STORE AND COLLECT SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DETAILED HEREIN.
03. How Do We Collect Information on Our Customers?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information automatically through your use of the Services and the Website. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Services and Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using our third party services providers as detailed in Section 8 (sharing information with third parties) below, and by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 12 (Third Party Services/Software, Cookies and Other Tracking Technology) below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, Customers provide us credentials for their Customer Social Network Advertiser Account which, in order us to be able to provide our Services.
04. What are the Purposes of the Collection and Processing of Personal Information?
- With your consent:
When Performing this Agreement:
- Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide, improve and operate our Services and related services.
- Send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- Be able to provide the Customers with technical assistance and support and to provide the Customers with updates with respect to the Services.
- To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement via the Services, the Website, email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices and/or when you visit other sites.
05. Sharing Information with Third Parties
ReapDigital may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- Third Party Services:
We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting, database and server co-location services (e.g., AWS), data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio), data and cyber security services (e.g. CloudFlare), fraud detection and prevention services, e-mail and text message distribution and monitoring services , payment processors dispute resolution providers, customer support and call center services (e.g. desk.com), session replay records for app analytic purposes such as crashes, functionality and usability, remote access and virtual communication services (e.g. Go To Meeting), and our business, legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers“).
- Governmental/Law Enforcement Agencies and Legal Requests or Duties:
We may disclose or otherwise allow access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, counter terrorist financing verification requirements, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
For the avoidance of doubt, ReapDigital may share your Personal Information in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Additionally, we may transfer, share or otherwise use Non-personal Information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
06. Sharing Information with Third Parties
ReapDigitial uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by Third Party Services. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services and Website on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide a better experience and more personalized offers, to our Customers and Potential Customers as well as to track and monitor our Customers and Potential Customers’ interaction with our offers, emails, Website, and advertisements. For example, these technologies enable us to (i) keep track of our Customer’s and Potential Customers’ Services and Website preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) better secure our Services and Website and detect abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues with our Services or Website, (iv) provide advertising and track ad performance, (v) for our analytics, and (vi) monitor and improve the overall performance of our Services and Website, (vii) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you, based on your browsing activities and inferred interests.
- Cookies A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. Learn more about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org
We may also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing through their tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting services. This means that if you provided your consent to Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads (including advertisements of third parties) based on your access to the Services or Website, outside of the Services and Website and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Services and Website.